Once in a lifetime experience for emerging leaders in Georgia.
• 2 nights accommodations.
• 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners, and snack breaks.
• Training educational material, tools and assessments.
• Evening networking opportunities.
• Presentations from subject matter experts.
A few of the items you will walk away from the Retreat with:
1. Understanding Your Leadership Perception
Each participant will receive a personalized report, based on the five practices of exemplary leadership, composed of feedback from co-workers, supervisors, and direct reports.
2. Explore the Soft Skills of Leadership
Participants will leave with an understanding of how to communicate and influence people, up, down, and across their agency, as well as explore ethical leadership and the importance of humility.
3. Conflict Management Resolution
Participants will evaluate their own skills in this area using research based methods, and learn how to leverage their skills in various situations.
4. Professional Development and Accountability
The Leadership LAUNCHpad is designed to meet people where they are on their leadership journey and aims at giving organizations and immediate Return on Invest-ment. Participants will leave with a complete Leadership Toolbox and an understanding of how to impact their or-ganization and the field as a whole.